<

9/19/2005

This is off the subject...

but I couldn't resist blogging about it. I had the t.v. on tonight, not really watching anything in particular, when I stopped on cbs, because I recognized a face on the screen. The person on the t.v. was "Ted" in the new sitcom "How I Met Your Mother." http://www.cbs.com.
"Ted" is played by Josh Radnor, a Kenyon College (my alma mater) alum! Not only that, but Josh and I were in the same "Baby Drama" class freshman year. Clearly he took that class a little more seriously that I did; I took it because I thought I could skate by with a good grade, while satisfying my fine art requirement (little did I know that it would actually be harder than my first semester calculus class!).

I just couldn't resist getting in a little plug for Kenyon http://www.kenyon.edu/ and a fellow alum done good.

Took today off in terms of exercise. Was planning to go to the pool, but instead, took my dear little pooch swimming. A local pool is closing its doors for the summer, and every year, they let local dogs go for a swim. My best friend, although a herding dog by breed, is a labrador retriever at heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home