<

9/20/2005

3, 4, or 6?

This is always the question I have before I head out the door for a regular old weekday maintenance run. I have three tried and true routes, a 3, 4, or 6 miler. Sometimes, with no marathon on the horizon, my tendency is toward laziness, and I opt for the 3 miler. I will also take my training partner on these 3 mile runs with me. Once it gets cooler, she will be able to go on some longer runs, but tonight it was warm and sunny, so I headed out the door for 4.

My legs are still recovering from Sunday. Although 9 miles is more than manageable, I pushed the pace a bit, because I can still feel it in my legs.

I need to start getting some miles in on my bike, though, because next week, I leave for a cycling trip in the Sonoma Valley! It is a weekend trip from September 29-October 2, and it is through TrekTravel http://www.trektravel.com. I did a cycling trip with them last year around this time, to Vermont, and it was awesome.





The entire trip was amazing, and the equipment is top notch. We ride the Trek Madone 5.2™ OCLV Carbon Fiber Road Bike. It is an amazing bike. I love my Raleigh Cadent 1...but the Trek Madone...nothing more needs be said. I'll post some California pictures after the trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

What beautiful fall pictures!! I love Vermont, I'm trying to convince the hubby to move up to Maine. We're thinking about buying some bikes to cross-train with and we're most likely going to get Treks (but I don't remember which one). Have a great trip!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home