<

10/04/2005

Indian Summer

Ahhh, what a day! It was sunny and warm, about 82 wonderful degrees here in the Buckeye State. A little taste of summer in October. Gotta love it.
Went for a 3 mile run, and then an 8 mile bike ride after work. The bike ride was a little hectic, because the traffic was pretty heavy, it was right around rush hour, and the cars were honking at me, and making me crazy. But other than that, it was really nice to be outside. I will miss days like this when it is dark and cold, like, 18 hours out of every day, and my seasonal depression starts.

I have to start getting some miles in for my half-marathon on November 6! I was thinking in addition to my week day runs, I would do a 10K run on the 9th, the duathlon is on the 16th, 9 miles on the 23rd, and 12 miles on the 30th. My last half was in June, and my time was 2:18 (gah!), so I am looking to shave a few minutes off that time.

I am really enjoying reading about everyone's preparations for upcoming Chicago, New Haven, NYC, etc...Good Luck to all, and can't wait to read the race reports!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home