<

2/06/2006

Compliment Day

According to Keryn, today is Compliment Day. So in the interest of spreading a little love, I want to compliment all bloggers who have become a part of my life in the last few months. You are all awesome athletes, and awesome people. This has become a genuine support and motivational system. Thanks for sharing your life with me, and allowing me to share my life and thoughts with you. I'm having a blast.

As for working out, Old Man Winter is again visiting C-town, so I had a c-c-cold 3 mile run on some slippery sidewalks tonight.

As for tomorrow, the question of the day will be can I haul my butt out of my nice warm bed to make it to the pool for a quick swim? Stay tuned...

9 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog...

To answer your question, I really prefer to run on trails whenever possible, although it’s tough when the mornings are dark this time of year. I do think it makes a huge difference on your joints, plus it strengthens your legs much better than road running.

The only drawback for marathon training is that you need to stay away from hills that are too steep – there’s a lot to be said for logging a lot of miles at close to marathon pace in training, and it’s tough to do that when you’re slogging up or down a 15% grade.

Sorry for the long response. And in the spirit of compliment day...thanks for keeping a great blog.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Hey!!! Careful out there--my driveway is a mess and I have a hard enough time making it to my car without a fall! :)

Thanks for being a fun blogger-friend! We'll have to run in person sometime! :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are always a high spirited blogger that brings joy to us all. Let's hope the winter ends soon and the warmer weather brings back motivation for us all.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Today's word is perseverance.

I count you as one of my new blogger friends. Your support too has been invaluable.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Woohoo...thanks for your support by posting in my blog.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Never heard of compliment day before, but hey! Thanks for posting such a positive entry, I really needed it today.

9:16 AM  
Blogger D said...

I officially missed compliment day! How did your swim go?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Ditto!! I guess I'll have to do a make-up compliment day next week since I missed it!

Have a GREAT weekend and lots of yummy exercising!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Bolder said...

awwwwwww!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home