<

1/29/2006

Blog, Or Watch This Great American Classic




I was going to post another weekend wrap-up, but got hooked into watching this movie. It's funny to see how dated it is. The bikes are similar to that old 10-speed a lot of us may still have in our parents garage. And the helmets - "hairnets" - I think they used to call them, are hilarious!

I am hoping that this will get me psyched for my spinning classes that start this coming weekend. Woo Hoo!

Quick Wrap-Up:
Friday: early swim (thanks, Nike. You do have the best ad people) 2000 yds; evening run, 3 miles
Saturday: 8 mile run 1:19 (same route as last week, 1 minute faster)
Sunday: swim, 2000 yds

P.S. Don't forget to check out Rae's site to see how she did in Miami!

6 Comments:

Blogger psbowe said...

Nice workout there! Isn't crazy how sometimes you can't remove yourself from the couch cuz of a show!?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I gotta see if I can rent that movie.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm totally going to go rent that movie too...where do you take spinning??

1:16 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Hey Su,
My classes start this month at the Westlake Recreation Center. They put an addition on this year, and added a spinning room...We'll see how it is!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

How funny! I've never heard of that movie.

Hope spinning went well!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Bolder said...

it's a classic -- makes me totally want to get my 'Bike On' everytime i watch it... same thing with 'Breaking Away'...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home