<

1/16/2006

Back On Track

My back is getting better. I still have some discomfort, but I am almost back at full capacity. On Friday night, I was able to get a 5 miler in before it started raining and getting colder. I swam an easy 2000 yds on Saturday, and did an easy 2 miler on the treadmill. Yesterday and today, I did 5 milers. I am on track with my training for Cleveland. My long run this coming weekend will be a 6 miler. I don't get into the two-digit long runs until February. Hopefully by then my back will be 100%.

I have been catching up on my blog reading from this weekend, and checking out how everyone did in AZ. Elizabeth has some great pictures up, Trimama was hanging out with Jessi Stensland at the expo, and Commodore has a great race report posted! Way to go, guys, and also to those bloggers who ran, but I haven't mentioned specifically here.

All this talk of race reporting has gotten me psyched to get back into racing season. I can't wait to get back to reading race reports, seeing cool race pics, and hearing how everyone tackles their goals!

Have a great week, everybody! Train hard!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm really glad to hear that you are almost back to full capacity - that is great news!

Have a fantastic week !

5:56 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Glad to hear it's feeling better! Sounds like you'll be able to dive right into marathon training...yay! I'm pacing the first half of 4:45 so maybe I can find you at the start and wish you luck! :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

TriSara-
Definitely re: the marathon! I am thinking of doing the Chili Bowl Run, too, so maybe I will see you there! I recognized Elizabeth at the Fall Classic this year - I am pretty good remembering people's pictures, even though I haven't met them IRL. I'll let you know!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

Oh, the back pain...so glad you're getting better. Lets the racing season begin!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!! You'll be back to 100% before long, I'm sure!

Thanks for all the race report links, I LOVE race reports!!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home