<

12/27/2005

Back to Business

I hope that all you readers out in the blogosphere had a happy, healthy, and relaxing holiday (or "are having" one, as the case may be). As for me, I was able to celebrate with my family, and return home to a relatively warm Ohio. It should be in the upper 30s to 40s this week! Brilliant! I will try to get in a longer run this week, as most of my runs have been purely maintenance 3-4 milers.

To update you, I did get some workouts in last week. Swam 2100 yards (37 minutes) on Thursday, ran 3.5 on Friday, and 3 on Saturday. I went for a leisurely walk on the 25th, 3 on Monday, and today, I swam 1800 yards (30 minutes), and !BIKED! for 30 minutes.

And for all of you looking for a little diversion, check out this website, and see how many you get right. Can You Guess the Movie?

3 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Okay, 2 things--1) you're a fast swimmer!!!! (or I'm just really slow) and 2) Those movies are fricken hard!!! They are driving me nuts--I think I only got 5 right!!! :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I have no idea what movies those are from.

Sounds like some good productive workout during holidays.

I love that song from Oasis.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Welcome back!!! Enjoy your warmer temps!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home