<

12/14/2005

I'm It!

Stronger tagged me today, and according to the rules of this tag, I have to reveal five facts about myself, and then tag 5 more bloggers. Here goes:

1. I am one of four children (second oldest), and the only kid in my family to go to public high school. The other three all went to catholic high school. All my friends went to the public high school, plus, it had a swim team and the catholic school didn't.

2. I am a Libra, although I think I should have been born an Aquarius, because I love everything to do with water, sandy beaches, hot weather, and the like. I have been scuba diving several times, and love to kayak. The only time water and I don't mix is when I am on some sort of boat that is docked, and rocking. The boat has got to be moving in a forward direction, otherwise, watch out. I don't think I would do well on a deep sea fishing excursion.

3. I love music, but I've only been to one music concert in my whole life. I saw U2 during their Zoo Tour, Pittsburgh, PA, 1992.

4. I have been "blessed" with both the salty and sweet snack genes. I can polish off a bag of potato chips just as quick as I can polish off a sleeve of Chips Ahoy. What talent.

5. I hated the movies "Office Space" and "Napolean Dynamite" the first time I saw them. After watching them over, I think they are hilarious.

On deck:
Elizabeth
CurlySu
Rae
Spence
Julie

Wednesday Run: Treadmill, 5.1 miles, 55 minutes

6 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

man I got hit twice. hopefully that doesn't mean I have to post 10 things?

I LOVED napoleon dynamite and office space!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Office space is one of my all time faves! I think they should show it in high school/college since it's SO true to real office life.

I'm a Libra, too! October 1st.

8:05 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Our birthdays are close, Rae - October 6!

7:30 AM  
Blogger D said...

Can you believe that I have never seen Napolean Dynomite? so, when someone says one of the common phrases from that movie I haven't a clue until I ask. Good job on the mileage!

2:00 PM  
Blogger :) said...

Napolean Dynomite = best. movie. ever.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if ever there was a show to see, Zoo TV it would be. ;-)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home