<

12/09/2005

What's that old saying about imitation?

I couldn't resist checking out VideoCodeZone, and happily adding a video to jazz up my page. Thanks to Bolder and Elizabeth for inspiring me to check it out, and retool my blog.

Thank goodness this week is over! Next task: get through the weekend. I am road tripping back to the 'Burgh to visit with those members of my family unable to make it home during Christmas. We'll leave tomorrow morning, drive 3.5 hours spend the day/evening with family, and then head back Sunday morning. I am not looking forward to tomorrow, because I have to get up at the crack (I usually like to sleep in a little on the weekends) go for a quick run, pack up (because, seriously, why would I do that the night before?), run to the gym to sign up for my spinning class (registration is being held tomorrow starting at 8 a.m. There are a limited number of classes, and only 14 people per class, so I have to get there early!), and drop off the dog at my in-laws. Whew!

When I got home from work today, I caught the tail end of VH1's Best Year Ever. I love watching Best Week Ever -it's one of those mindless shows that you catch yourself watching, and can't help laughing at. And I am somewhat of a pop culture junkie, so it's right up my alley. I've got to see the entire year-end edition, but the part I saw was pretty funny. I recommend it for when you are passing some time on the dreadmill, or spinning away.

Have a great weekend folks. I'll post more about my trip, and whether or not I scored a good Spinning class on Sunday.

Friday exercise: 2000 yd swim

6 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I love the photo on your header! That is exactly how it looks in my neck of the woods right now.

Have a fun trip!

10:52 PM  
Blogger mouse said...

I *heart* vh-1 and all of their pop culture shows. the "I love the ________" [fill in the blank with whatever era you can imagine] shows are so hilarious! I'm sure I'll catch the best year ever at some point, they rerun those things like mad.

hope you have a great trip!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Have a great trip! We love B.W.E, too. I caught part of B.Y.E. last night and they totally crack me up. Esp all the stuff with gross Britney Spears and all those little pop tarts!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

I presume your stomach bug has subsided - mine too! Let's hope that was the last "uninvited guest" this year.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Bolder said...

excellent vid choice -- luv dem peas -- who don't?...

i gave Elizabeth a royalty free license, and i will grant one to you too, but thanks for the shout out...

oh, and since i'm feeling generous, there's a button you can push in your template, that puts your comment in a pop-up, so that your blogger fans can groove to your vid while they are commenting.

no need to thank me, i'm here to help...

8:59 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Thanks for the tip Bold. Done.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home