<

11/18/2005

Starting

to get a little nervous about the half. I have to go register tomorrow morning, in order to save myself the aggravation of doing it the morning of the race. Weather outlook looks cold. I know, I know, not as cold as our friends up North, Jennifer P.'s page. Nevertheless, I think it is going to be a cold one, folks.

Also, thanks for the kind words about my runnin' shelf. I should explain...that is combined hardware for my husband, and me. So that may explain the crowded nature of the shelf. ;)

Tomorrow I would like to get up and do a quick 2 miler with the clothes I am planning to wear on Sunday. Give it a test run, so to speak. I have errands to run, and then maybe go swim later in the afternoon.

Since I always get up at dark-thirty the day of the race, I am sure that I will post about my pre-race jitters. Why is it that I don't mind getting up in the dark for a race, but I hate getting up in the dark for work?

5 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Because racing is fun ~ work sucks! LOL. GOOD LUCK!!!!! Can't wait to hear your race report.

9:37 PM  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Good luck with your half-marathon on Sunday!

10:31 PM  
Blogger mouse said...

word to dgc.

work = boooooo.
racing = fun!

Good luck on Sunday!

and (since you're not REALLY a buckeye fan) GO BLUE tomorrow! I'll have a beer for you, my ohio friend.

12:17 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

i may come and be a bandit/pace buddy for Su tomorrow. depends on how much work i get tackled today. I am sure you are going to do great!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just an easy Sunday stroll nothin to worry about.

That was my attempt at motivation. I know it's lame, good luck.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home