<

10/29/2005

So, I checked out Elizabeth's blog - she got up early and did the Halloween run this morning. Posted a killer time, and collected an age group first place, too. Check it out at Run With Me.

To make up for sleeping in, I went to the pool this morning. Felt pretty good. Here's my workout:
6 x 50 (odd swim, even kick)
3 x 600 (each 600 took about 10 minutes)
1 x 100 (IM)
1 x 100 (Free)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then we took our pooch to PetSmart, and ended up with her Halloween costume. Get a load of this:

and this:













Sophie says Happy Halloween!

4 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

Is spiderman doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance?

Glad you had a good swim!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

TOO cute!! I love dogs in costume, I think they're much cuter than kids in costume!

8:24 PM  
Blogger D said...

Cute!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I can't stop looking at the spiderman :) Too funny

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home