<

10/14/2005

Tag-O-Rama

Ok, I am an official RBFer, now! Rae tagged me with the latest runner's chain game floating around in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

I am such a newbie, I don't have a 23rd post (11 so far) - I'm workin' on it, though. So here is the fifth sentence of my first post:

"I am not your typical journal keeper - never kept a diary in my life."
What a bizarre turn of events; an avowed non-diarist taking the plunge into the world of *online* diary-keeping!

I tag: Run With Me
Flatman
Kahuna
Naomi
A.Maria

As for running this week, I bagged on Tuesday, went for 3 on Wednesday, swam on Thursday, and went for another 3 today. Tomorrow I will swim, and Sunday is the Duathlon! Coolness. I will have a race report to give. This will be my first Du, so I am not quite sure what to expect. Should be fun, as long as it isn't raining. Me and my Raleigh don't like slick roads! I am thinking about 37 minutes for the 4 miler, about 45 minutes for the bike, and 18 minutes for the 2 miler. We'll see how close I come to that prediction. Stay tuned!

P.S. Congrats to one of my favorite athletes: Suzy Favor Hamilton had a baby girl this past Wednesday. Wisconsin State Journal

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Good luck in the Du this weekend!! You're going to do awesome and there's not much I look forward to more than a great race report.

Isn't it funny how addictive blogging can become? When I first started out I wasn't sure what I would talk about every day and now I'm totally hooked!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home