<

10/10/2005

Running vs. Blogging

If I spent as much time running as I did blogging, I would be the next Deena Kastor! (ha ha) It's an addiction, I tell you! Anyway, I have been catching up on everyone's race reports from the various marathons this weekend. Kudos to all you runners out there - you rock.

As for me, it managed to stop raining enough to get my 8 miler in on Sunday. It felt pretty good, considering I hadn't run long since my 15K back in September. I took the first two miles with my dog, and the remaining six I took nice and slow. Finished in 1:26:04. I felt good though. I went for a slow three miler today, and still felt pretty good.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I'm with you and Susan. It is a new addiction.....let's see: running, coffee, blogging......LOL.

5:39 PM  
Blogger D said...

Oh yeah - I always forget that enough featured Krav Maga. I've taken a seminar before (in Krav Maga) and was pretty impressed but at the time was doing Tae Kwon Do and running and simply didn't have the time or $$. I'll keep you posted.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home