<

10/16/2005

Call me crazy, but...

It's 7 a.m. on the 16th, a couple of hours before my Du. I have been up for a little over an hour, it's pitch black out, windy, but thankfully, not raining. I have had my coffee and peanut butter toast, know what I am going to wear, and will be getting myself in the car soon. But what did I JUST do, not 3 minutes before this post?

I printed off a 20 week training schedule for a half-Ironman. This from a girl who: 1) has yet to experience an Olympic distance tri; 2) 9 times out of 10 is afraid of her bike (I mean, seriously, ALL the planets have to be in alignment before I can hop on the Raleigh); has yet to break the 4 hour mark in the marathon...shall I go on?? Maybe it's just that Kona fever is in the air, and I am starting to plan out my race schedule for 2006, and I just read Wil's "Just %^&* Hang in There" post. I am sure that I will snap to my senses later this morning, on mile 6 of the 12 mile bike ride, and my hands are cold, my butt hurts, and a bug just flew up my nose. For sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home