<

11/13/2005

Weekend Wrap Up

Here is how the rest of the weekend shaped up, in terms of exercise: Saturday, I headed to the pool, and went for a simplified workout of 9 x 300.
4:28, 5:24, 5:49, 5:21, 5:16, 5:22, 5:19, 5:25, 5:31, for a total of 48:05. Times for laps 2-9 include my rest period.

Saturday night, I went to look for new running shoes. Here is what I picked:

Sorry for the poor resolution, but you get the idea. They are the Nike Shox 2:40, and mine are yellow and pink. I took them out for a 3 mile spin today, and they felt pretty good. I am still a little sore from the 12 miler on Friday, but overall, they felt good. I hope I feel the same after the half next weekend. I also hope that the weather for next Sunday is as nice as the weather this Sunday is (windy, but warm and dry.)

Plans for tonight include watching the Steelers/Browns football game. As I told
Mouse, I am not really a football fan, unless the Steelers are playing, so...

4 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Good luck for the half marathon - and remember to take it easy this week

4:13 PM  
Blogger D said...

Your 1/2 is coming up soon!!! Good luck! Hopefully those Nikes will work out for you. For the record, I think Fridays should be part of the weekend...translate...all Fridays off!!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Bolder said...

i did a 30K in my Shox TL in Feb... i have two pairs... love 'em... hope you enjoy yours too...

awesome swim workout too...

10:21 PM  
Blogger mouse said...

haha! I guess I can take the Steelers over the Browns, especially since the Browns are in Detroit's conference (even though I'm not a huge Lions fan).

Hope you're having fun watching the game!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home