<

11/10/2005

Mid to Late Week Update

This week ended up being a little on the sparse side, in terms of running. Ran 3 on Monday and Tuesday, and 5 on Wednesday. I was supposed to go to the pool tonight, but I was sucked into the black void of Sloth. I couldn't help it. I am off work tomorrow, though, so my plan is to make up for it, and do a double workout. I can join my husband and his training buddy for their 6:00 a.m. speed workout (gulp), and then swim later in the day.

I am a little leary of the speed workout. I haven't put in a quality track workout since the summer, so I know I won't be able to keep up with the boys on this one. We'll see what I can come up with. Additionally, as my husband reminds me almost every day ;), there are three disciplines in triathlon. I know, I know...It is time to bring my bike in from the garage, and get it on the trainer. Other than that, I do want to try to get in a 12 miler this weekend, as the consolation half marathon is on the 20th. Saturday looks to be my best bet weather-wise.

Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the speedwork and getting your bike on the trainer. I am not sure how people manage all three disciplines. I will stick with running for now.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Donald said...

I saw your marathon wish list and noticed that Big Sur was mentioned. I wanted to encourage you - RUN BIG SUR. It's the most scenic, best organized marathon around. I've done tons of races and I would recommend Big Sur over any other if you have just one trip to make. Luckily, I'm a local guy and I do the race each year. There's a lot more about Big Sur on my blog and website. Good luck!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home