<

11/20/2005

Clear and Cold

Good news people. I think that it is looking dry for the race this morning! I think it is going to be chilly, and I am still debating about many things. Long running tights or capris? Running jacket or long sleeve shirt? Hat or ear warmers? MP3 or no MP3? Chocolate Blast gel or Espresso Love gel? Carry my camera or forget about any race pics? You would think I would have had all this planned out already. Yikes. I think I am making myself more nervous by posting. I should stop.

(Just as an aside, I remember a time when I loved running for the simplicity of the sport. All you needed was shoes, and you were off. Now, it appears that I have accumulated more gear that you can imagine! MP3, gel, camera, hip sack, pace band, running watch, ortho inserts...what the heck!?)

Elizabeth may bandit the race this morning, so maybe we'll get to meet up. Race report to follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Good luck!! At least there isn't hail in the forecast for today!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Hey hope you did well! I was a good pace bunny and helped Su set a PR. It was fun. PERFECT running weather!

I lost my sunglasses somewhere along the way though and now I am kicking myself for buying sunglasses that cost more than 10 bucks. Oh well.

Hope you had a great race!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home