<

12/21/2005

Almost there.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until next year. I love saying that. "I won't be back to work until next year." It has such a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I plan on increasing my running mileage, biking some more, and retooling my blog. Maybe I can get Runner Susan to fashion me a really cool header, and I can start the New Year off right! ;)

I have started posting my monthly numbers in the sidebar - I was dismayed to see how low my mileage is for the month so far. Apparently, I will have to kick it into gear - enough grousing about the cold weather, and just RUN! In furtherence of that idea, I ran 4 yesterday, and 3 today. I will have to set up my training plan for Cleveland 2006, too. I generally follow an 18 week Hal Higdon plan, so I will be starting that training soon.

I hope that those celebrating a holiday are finishing up their preparations smoothly. If not, you better get cracking!

Happy mid-week, bloggers!

9 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Hi there!

I'll be doing the Cleveland Half this year! :) I'm pretty excited for that! Should be a fun race.

Happy Holidays!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Bolder said...

ah ha! so now i know the true motivation for getting on the bike... it was so you didn't have to put a zero up there in the monthly total!

well, whatever it takes, we got you on the bike!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger tri-mama said...

You can fret about running, or you can do what I do,
GO SLEDDING! it's a great workout :) It's a better workout if you borrow a 4 and 5 year old-they make you pull them up the hill.

I've got to figure out how to get your and Bolder's videos to play on my mac-any thoughts?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah for almost being done with work.

11:40 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

happy holidays! Have a great new year!

1:40 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

TriMama,
I wish I could help figure out how to play the vids on a MAC. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue!

7:49 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Runner Susan,
THANK YOU!! I'll send you some ideas!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Happy Holidays!! I wish I was off the rest of the year! Enjoy your time off!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Hollyfish said...

COOL HEADER!! It makes me feel calm yet motivated. It's a beautiful scene.

Turns out the video on a mac thing is caused by, what else, MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER and the fact that it doesn't work anywhere but windows environments. We mac users just have to suffer...and get used to force quitting out of your browser when it hangs. :(

Glad you have some time off and three cheers for BIG DOGS!!!

Happy Holidays!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home