<

3/19/2006

Inspiration Found.

I was able to replenish the well, in part because of reading your blogs. By becoming a part of this community, I am able to share in your accomplishments, be it victory in meeting a goal, or victory delayed. I say delayed, because even when a race isn't finished, or a time isn't beaten, I have not read about an athlete out there admitting defeat. It is not defeat; it is victory delayed.

So thank you to all you athletes out there; driving, pushing, striving. You reminded me that the peaks and valleys are inevitable, and that you just keep moving forward.

6 Comments:

Blogger qcmier said...

Glad you found your mojo.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Buckeye, love the victory delayed as well, especially in my current situation. I will post my thoughts sometime today and may have to quote you on that thought.

Thanks for the video. My daughter especially liked it. I may have to come back and visit so my other daughters can see the video.

3:48 PM  
Blogger D said...

Yes! No more hum drums!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm really happy that you're feeling better about your training. Thank you for sharing your struggle with me/us.

If ever I get to run MY marathon, this blogging community will share the credit.

5:33 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

ooh why the angry music? I use to listen to this song while closing down Arby's :)

Glad you got your inspiration back!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so glad that you have found your mojo - and thank you for reminding me me that my injury time-out has only delayed my victory, not destroyed it :-)

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home