<

3/03/2006

TGIF

I love leaving work early, and leaving virtually undetected. I am sitting in bed, in my p.j.s, with laptop, t.v. on, eating Cheez-its and drinking Coke from the can. Does it get any better than that?

I am supposed to swim tonight, although I now seem to have a slight stomachache - could it be from the half box of Cheez-its I ate in less than 15 minutes? Hopefully by 7 p.m. the stomach issues will have subsided enough to get in a good workout, and then grab dinner at McDonalds. (I'm not kidding. You would not want me to start keeping a food log.)

I'll let you know how the swim goes...

4 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

mmmmmmm......cheez its.

i myself just had some sun chips and a few bites of my leftover Mitchell's sundae.

gotta love it!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know I should not encourage your eating habits, but I am right there with you. And I don't feel too guilty about it either.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

You're such a rebel:)At least you don't have a 200lb naked white man WHO.STEALS.YOUR.CHEESIES...

9:59 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Hey, at least you're honest with what you're eating! Hope you had a great workout!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home