<

2/17/2006

What's In Your IPod?

The Running Red Sox Fan recently posted about her Ipod running list (you should check it out), and instead of leaving her a comment a mile long, I figured this was a topic worthy of a post.

Here is a sample of some of my favorite tunes bouncing around in my Nano (beware - I am eclectic as heck!):

Cochise - Audioslave
But Anyway; Hook - Blues Traveler
When I Come Around; Basket Case - Green Day
All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket
Ready to Run; Long Time Gone - Dixie Chicks
Cowboy in Me - Tim McGraw
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Jump Around - House of Pain
Get Your Geek On Podcasts - every triathlete should have these in their Ipods
Big Deal - LeAnn Rimes
Slow and Low; Whatcha Want; Don't Stop - Beastie Boys
Just Like A Pill - Pink
Killing in the Name Of - Rage Against the Machine
The Rocky IV Soundtrack
Comedown; Machine Head - Bush
Let the River Run - Carly Simon
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
Straight Outta Compton - NWA
Alive - Pearl Jam
Copa Cabana - Barry Manilow
Free to Decide - Cranberries
Best of What's Around - Dave Matthews Band
Bullets; 6 Feet From the Edge - Creed
Mack the Knife - Bobby Darin
I've Got the World On String - Peggy Lee
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Toxic - Britney Spears
Crazy Love - Van Morrison
Insane in the Brain; How I Could Just Kill a Man - Cypress Hill
Take My Picture - Filter
Mountain Song; Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Forgotten; In the End - Linkin Park
Your a God - Vertical Horizon

What are you listening to?

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No ipod for me, but if I had one I am so with you on House of Pain, Rage Against the Machine, and NWA. I grew up with all three of those, however, Straight Outta Compton would provoke a lot of questions from my children so I do not play it in the house.

6:39 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Heh, heh. Yeah I would agree with you on that...

8:54 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

IPod lists amaze me. Your list doesn't have even one song that I have on my IPod and I have close to 1000 songs. Time to visit ITunes and check out what I need to download from your list.

On my way to the Y this morning, the soundtrack from Blood Brothers got the nod.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

No Ipod for me either.

I have the album Reanimation by Linkin Park.

And of course, GYGO by IronWil and Kahuna ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I love this list!!!! You are eclectic :)

I can't update my ipod. I loaded all my music on it from my other computer (which is now in storage) and in order to update it w/my laptop, it wants to wipe everything else out of it!!! If anyone knows a way around that, I'm alllll ears. :P

7:37 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

T-metz-
That happened to me too! I had to start over from scratch, and make my computer the only "parent" for my Ipod in order to load new music. Weird. Why did I switch from an MP3 to Apple, again??

8:33 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

LOL about copa cabana :)

Glad your neck is feeling better!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Wow! That is a mix! I've been listening to a lot of Podcasts lately. And my favourite song right now? Mushaboom by Feist.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home