<

2/17/2006

All Systems Go

My swim workout was great. I went late this evening, and there weren't that many people there, and my neck felt fine. I kept it light, and only did 1700 yds. I'll swim tomorrow, too, but keep it light.

Tonight's workout:
500 swim
400 pull
300 kick (free/back/free)
200 swim
100 pull
200 swim
total time: 28 minutes

I don't think I am going to race Chili Bowl tomorrow. For one thing, I paid for these spinning classes, so I should really go to them, and for another thing, cycling is my weakest discipline, so I really need to be working on it. So, spinning it is. But good luck to Elizabeth, and TriSaraTop's mom who will be running the race tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Have fun at spinning! And thanks for the shout-out to my mom! :) I'll take some pics to post!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment--the race was fun...we missed you there!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home