<

3/24/2006

TGIFriday!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Ahhh, the weekend is finally here, and we can all look forward to our long runs, rides, swims, and/or bricks!!

I did some quick figuring, and my Nikes have 342.4 miles on them, so I am thinking of swinging by my trusty running shoe/athletic apparel shop, Second Sole to see what new and exciting shoewear is out there. I would like to sample some Pearl Izumis if possible. I'll keep you posted on any new purchases.

Tomorrow is my last spinning class for the month (sniff). Does this mean that once it gets warmer, I have to take my bike out of the basement, and into the light of day!?

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

LOL - I should have read your March 22 post before my little blog yell yesterday. The picture was just too funny - I wonder if it is a bad thing that I was imagining P's head?

I hope you're have a relaxing weekend away from HELL. My last shoes were Saucony and are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home