<

7/11/2006

Tagged

by TriEric. Here goes:
four jobs I have had in my life:
1. X-ray technician at a doctor's office
2. hostess at a restaurant
3. stockroom assistant in the chemistry department while in college
4. lifeguard

four movies I watch over and over:
1. Rocky IV
2. Mr. Mom
3. Nine to Five
4. Office Space

four places I have lived:
1. Pittsburgh, PA
2. Gambier, OH
3. Westlake, Ohio
4. Norfolk, VA

four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Closer
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Best Week Ever
4. King of Queens

four places I have been on vacation:
1. Maui, HI
2. Grand Cayman
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Stowe, VT

four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. My Regular Reads blog list
3. Google News
4. Go Fug Yourself

four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (deep dish or pan)
2. McDonalds
3. burritos
4. tiramisu

four places I would rather be right now:
1. on a beach with a pina colada
2. in bed napping
3. at home vegging on the couch
4. hanging out with friends

four favorite bands/singers:
1. Beastie Boys
2. Journey
3. Norah Jones
4. Coldplay

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice choice on the Beastie Boys.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

you love rocky iv that much?! i dont think i have ever seen it!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

> 4. lifeguard

Me too!

> 1. Rocky IV

If you said Rocky I or perhaps Rocky II, I'm with you. But Rocky IV?

> 2. Mr. Mom

220, 221...whatever it takes

> 1. Maui, HI

Maui is the best! Did you try the Mahi Mahi sandwich at the Lahaina Fish Company?

> 1. Pizza (deep dish or pan)

Yeah baby!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Are you from Norfolk, or did you just live there for awhile? I'm from Newport News. I like your TV show selections.

4:52 PM  
Blogger D said...

I love The Closer (when I catch it!)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home