<

12/19/2006

I'm it?

I jsut got this from Joe

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? I will always go hot chocolate...except at x-mas, I will chug a glass or of the nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I am a good wrapper
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? If I had got the tree out of the attic, we do have a box of colored light that would go on it.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? ummmm...yeah...that is on the to do list!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey...fo sho
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? My parents would put a stocking at the end of our beds to open up when we work up. It always had Horlick's Malt Tablets in there. My brothers and I would much away on them....to this day we are addicted to malt...although they do not make the malt tablets anymore.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't know. I am the youngest of 4 so I am sure one of my older siblings spoiled it for me at a young age
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I'll let you know when it gets done
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? As long as the sidewalks are clear no problem with snow. Don't like the slushy messy stuff.
12. Can you ice skate? I am half Canuck...nuf said
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? This year...a forerunner 305!
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Alittle R&R with the family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? all the cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? hummm...going to x-mas eve dinner with the family, eating too much and falling asleep on the couch so I don't have to do to church
17. What tops your tree? In theory, a star.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? 12 days of x-mas
20. Candy canes? I can take um or leave um.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? I am from Cleveland...so it has to be The Christmas Story...filmed here. They actually turned the house into a museum.
22. What do you leave for Santa? A 1099 Tax form for taxable "charitable gifts"

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Half Canuck? Are we talking dual citizenship?

7:24 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

My mother was born and raised in Montreal until the age of 16. She jumped the border and went to high school in the US. She is a US citizen..since her mid 20's. I still have family in Port Colburn and outside of Toronto. No dual citizenship...my mother does not have it either. I am very fond of the neighbor to the north.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Do you know about Hockey Night in Canada?

2:44 PM  
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Oh I know about HNIC! Ron MacLean hosts a mean program eh? :-) However, if you are going to quiz me about boxing day, I am going to be stumped.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home