<

4/13/2006

Bound For Beantown

Good luck to all the runners headed to Boston this weekend. Elizabeth has a list of bloggers posted on her site that are running it. I will be vicariously cheering you on as I watch the coverage on OLN. GOOD LUCK!!

____________________________________
Running was light this week, as I have my 18 miler on Saturday. I was supposed to run 17 during the work week, and unfortunately am sad to say I only managed 11. I walked on Monday after the race, and plan on swimming tomorrow, though. Weather here has been great. Saturday is looking good, too. Will post on how it goes. Have a good Friday, and weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger qcmier said...

11 miles, 17 miles, no big difference...you had a darn good race on Sunday. Hope you have a good run and and a good weekend.

12:59 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Hope you 18 goes well on Saturday, enjoy.

Yep, real excite for those heading to Boston.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Good luck with the long run...don't do what I did last week...remember the bodyglide...that's all I'm saying.

7:22 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Thanks for the shoutout!

Good luck on the 18 miler!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You wear Nike Air Max 360's and you're a Zero 7 fan? I knew you were cool!;-)
Have a great run this weekend!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Toasty said...

17 or 11 it's all good.

Enjoy the 18 on Saturday sounds like it will be a good run.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Hope your 18 went well!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home