<

4/06/2006

The Season Is Upon Us. On Tap:

Cleveland Marathon: registration, check.
Cleveland Olympic Triathlon (first one ever): registration, check.
Buzzard Duathlon: registration, check.

The Du is this Sunday. It's a 3 mile run, 15 mile bike, 3 mile run. This will be the first time my bike has seen the light of day since my last Du in October. My time in October was 1:52, and that was a 5K/12milebike/5K. Will I be able to top my prior Du time? Will those spinning classes make a difference in the bike portion? I am looking at this as a way to help me work on my transitions, and hopefully meet some other NEO bloggers out there! I hope the weather cooperates - the thought of racing during Spring showers doesn't thrill me much.

Tonight: a run/swim workout.
--------------------------------------
Update: Only a 6 mile run tonight...Was all set to go swim, and then got sucked into blogland. Go figure.

8 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Good luck! :) Hope the weather holds up for ya! DaisyDuc will be there and it's her first du, so you guys should meet up!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Papa Louie said...

Have a great Duathlon! I'll be there in my CTC jeresy. Have Fun!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Bolder said...

no biking!

sacrilege.

what's with you people!!

well, get your 'Du On' then, and good luck.

12:11 PM  
Blogger qcmier said...

See you there... Look for a tent that says Team ER...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Here's to sunny weather and tailwinds on the bike on Sunday! Good luck in the Du!

3:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe the duathlon will help rekindle the love you have for your bike, that is if there is any love between you and your bike.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm thinking about getting a bike so I can do DU's. Looking forward to reading all about yours - have fun !

10:13 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Good luck in your Du tomorrow!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home