<

4/17/2006

One_Foot_In_Front_Of_The_Other.

And that pretty much sums up my 18 miler! Ha, actually, it didn't go too poorly. To recap, I was able to get in a swim on Friday, a quick and easy 2200 yards. On Saturday, the weather was primo. Sunny, warm, but with a cool breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. My first six miles took 59:58 minutes. The next 4.5 took 50:31, and the last 7.5 took 1:27, for a total of 3:17:31. I took Sunday off, and didn't feel too bad. My legs are a little tired, and my feet are achy, but no big complaints. I have a 14 miler this week, and then a 20 miler the week after. The marathon is almost here!

Don't forget Boston is being run today - set your TIVOs and VCRs! Have a great week everyone!

11 Comments:

Blogger Papa Louie said...

Great you got an 18 miler in! Keep up the good work!

9:50 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

18 miles! Great job, it's always nice to get in a long run like that.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Good for you!! Saturday was such a gorgeous day in Northeast Ohio to get in some outside exercise.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go on the 18 miles. I skipped my first class to watch the Boston coverage on OLN. I am such a slacker.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hope you enjoyed the Boston marathon. We will be lucky to get a one hour highlights show shown at 3am on pay TV here!

What a great training weekend you've had. Hope you haven't eaten as much chocolate as I have!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Great job on the 18!! I can't believe M is almost here! I'm just finishing up the Boston marathon coverage (3 hours!) I Tivoed from OLN today. Yay!!! So inspiring!

7:47 PM  
Blogger qcmier said...

Nice Run this past weekend. Wasn't it gorgeous out there? Let's hope for many more days like that.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Lucky number 7 said...

Please forgive me, what marathon are you training for?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Aaah, it's great when the weather cooperates for your long run eh?! Glad to hear it went well!:-)

11:47 PM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Good Job on the 18!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Toasty said...

Nothing shabby about nailing an 18 ... woohoo!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home