<

5/24/2006

On The Road Again

I am taking it easy this week. I took off Monday and Tuesday. Today, the pooch and I went for a slow 2 mile jog. I was pretty ginger at first, but felt ok towards the end. My quads were really sore in the beginning of the week, but now it just feels like I did a long run this weekend. After the jog, I headed to the pool for a quick 1500 yd. swim. I did a 500 warm up, and then 2 x 500 (SKIPS - swim, kick, IM, pull, swim.)

Tonight, it's all about t.v., and the season finale of Lost. I have to admit, the show is losing me. I was really interested last season, and the beginning of this season, but now it has just gotten absurd. But I do want to see how they end it for now.

Have a great rest of the week, and thanks again for all the visits and well-wishes on the marathon!!

4 Comments:

Blogger qcmier said...

There are a few days where I wish I had a fully functional TV. Most days I don't miss it.

Lost lost me by the end of the first season.

9:51 PM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Enjoy the rest!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you are recovering well. You certainly deserve a rest now.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Welcome back to running!!

Last season's Lost was a lot better. They spaced the episodes so far apart this year they lost ME a lot!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home