<

5/29/2006

It's Getting Hot In Here

Ah, the new video says it all. It's vintage, and took me a while to find it, but it is perfect for this time of year. This is what I have waited for all winter. No more bundling up to go run outside...it's hot hot hot. A perfect weekend to start the summer with.

This weekend has been good for getting some yards in the pool and some miles on the road. I went for an easy 7 mile run (1:25) yesterday, and felt totally fine. No work today, so I have the whole day to decide how to fill it. It's days like today that make me wish that adults had summer vacation, too. I hope that everyone is enjoying the long weekend, and getting their long runs/rides/swims in.

***

Hour and a half bike ride in the park, followed by 1600 yard swim.

5 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

I was thinking the video would be Nelly - but then you'd have to put a parental advisory on the home page.

I'm with you - summer is the bomb. Enjoy yours.

11:13 AM  
Blogger qcmier said...

It's like a natural aphrodisiac. Here's to a great summer!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Papa Louie said...

OK I admit summer time is my favorite time of the year. I'll swim, bike, then run in the heat of the day if I have to.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Adults DEF deserve a summer break!! I've thought about changing careers to a teacher many times just for the summers off!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

GREAT vid!!! :) Reminds me of back in the day....

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home